Monday, November 19, 2012

LIFE SAVER... more like couch saver!

I have to share this with whoever reads my blog because it seriously saved my life this morning.

In no way am I kidding.

Jeb made biscuits and gravy this morning, and I was letting the steam settle off of mine when a crazy little black and white fur ball came galloping over to the couch and sending my plate of morning goodness right on to the cushion next to me.

Gravy and buttery biscuit ALL OVER the couch.

I panicked, nothing short of screaming, shoveling up all I could before a little pink tongue gobbled it all up, we were left with gravy spot after gravy spot.

Then it hit me, just recently I pinned a couch cleaner thinking I would try it out before our big Christmas gathering.

Ha! Can I just say what a life saver Pinterest is to me?!? I use it all the time, literally.

So I followed the pin to this blog:
 http://551eastdesign.blogspot.com/

and used her tutorial to "clean a microfiber couch using rubbing alcohol."

Worked like a charm!

Anyone who has a microfiber couch, this is the way to clean it.

Biscuits and gravy included.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment